May 6, 2012

Mr.Wrap











I found this place because:
1. There is a bus stop in front of it which I use constantly;
2. On my way to Botanical Tropical Garden I always pass by it;
3. It is near the famous Pastéis de Belém (custard tarts) and Pão Pão Queijo Queijo (the best pita falafel in town), and ends up living in the shadows of these two.

So this place is in a premium location, but still, as everything around it has quite a success, it had a shy beginning. Its door hides behind the cars in the parking space, and the small sign that points to it is also swallowed by these four wheel monsters.

~

What we call a tosta mista (XM, cheese ham, mixed toast) costs 2.80€, the wraps are in between 3 and 4.5 euros and you can order them in small (3.65€ to 5.50€) and big menus (5.85€ to 7.70€). There are also salads, bruschettas and pizza wraps.

The galão was big and cheap for its size. I am already a galão expert at this point so I can assure you I know what I am talking about.

~

There are dining tables that provide a nice place to work (and remind me of this) and low tables with big sofas that are good for talking. Wifi and TimeOut magazines are also part of the deal. As for the people, they get a five star rating. They are a group of young dynamic kind people. So instead of looking for Mcdonalds (another enemy nearby), chose wisely!

Facebook
Open mondays from 10h to 16:30h and tuesdays to sundays from 10h to 19h.

No comments:

Post a Comment