Mar 30, 2012

DeliDelux

Well, I gotta say I was badly impressed by the people serving at this coffee shop, but I am willing to give them a second chance still, some other day, maybe in a few months when they change personnel.

This was opposite of the Tuareg session, everything that could go wrong went wrong, the nice view offered by the window was totally blocked by a cruise ship so it looked like we were in the middle of the city. Neither could we use the tables outside because it had been raining and everything was wet.

The place itself has a nice concept, there is a biologic product store inside the café with no wall dividing it. This made me conclude I could just buy the product and eat it at the store, turns out I was wrong and I had to sit outside in the sidewalk to eat my just bought yogurt (1.70€). This almost made me steal one of their precious iron coffee spoons.

~

Galão costs 1.40€, but it is a quite generous one. My friend ate a smoked salmon and philadelphia bagel for 6.35€.

Facebook // Website
Open tuesday to friday from 12h to 22h. Saturdays from 10h to 22h and sundays from 10h to 20h. Closes on mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment